This Bartending Kit is ideal for students, traveling mixologist and catering services, and makes a great gift for those starting out in the bar industry.
and also you can save more amount of money.
- A 28oz weighted shaker
- The weighted base on the tin is helpful for those interested in flare bartending (the weighted base will help it fall properly) or for stirring with one hand (as the base helps it stand a little firmer on the work surface).
- $ prong Hawthorn Strainer
- The Standard 4 Prong Hawthorn Strainer is a great tool for straining the ice and other unwanted ingredients away from your cocktail. It fits perfectly inside the 28oz Boston Cocktail Shaker and is an essential tool when mixing those cocktails the Boston way.
- 16 oz weighted shaker
- Small Weighted base on the tin is helpfulfor those interested in flair bartending ( good for mixing small amount of orders and ingredients.
- .75oz x 1.25oz jigger
- Jiggers are important for every bar to keep on hand, and bar managers and owners love having their staff use them for inventory control. Professional mixologists also understand how important accurate measure is when mixing ingredients in cocktails and highballs. Made of easy-to-clean stainless steel. Standard sizes are included here, and each feature two measuring amounts.
- red knob bar spoon
- These uniquely designed Red knob bar spoon are attractive, versatile, and extremely durable. The long handle allows for perfect mixing in glasses and pitchers. The single piece of solid steel is polished to perfection, with a specially designed blunt spoon tip that measures a level teaspoon. ( from barsupplies )
- speed opener
- One of those tools a bartender can’t live without! Our standard Speed Bottle Openers (or otherwise referred to as Mamba’s) are a staple in every bartenders back pocket. Speed Openers offer you the ability to work your magic behind the bar at a quick and productive pace. The flat, simple design is intended to not only open beer bottles lightning fast, but it also offers quick access capabilities. Many bartenders keep these popular bartending bottle openers accessible in their back pockets or with other bottle opener accessories
- 6 plastic pour spouts
- Extremely common. The grand-daddy of pourers. Cheap as hell by the bunch. Excellent flow rate. Very similar to Chromed Pourers. If you’re going to go this route, do yourself a huge favor: for God’s sake, don’t buy the Day-Glo orange and red ones. They scream Bennigans and Uno’s. Stick with black or other muted colors. Best for high-volume rail spirits and refrigerated, thick spirits such as Jagermeister, Goldschlagger, Rumpleminze, and Baileys. ( from thetruthaboutbartender ).
- waiter´s corkscrew
- also called the waiters best friend
Sorry no more offers available