Episode 3 of the New York Bar Store Show brings you not just one but 2 amazing guests. They are the founders of HomeBarNetwork, bringing cocktail experiences from the bar to your exclusive parties right at your homes. Listen in as Cody and Haleigh take us through their shared passion on food, drink and travel and their bartending experiences – from virtual happy hour to bringing happy hour right to your homes; from virtual cocktail classes to organizing in person big cocktail events sharing their passion to cocktail enthusiasts.
Topics Covered in this Episode
- Story how each started in the bar industry.
- How the two met, discovered their shared passion on food, drink and travel and eventually got married.
- Their travels around the world, honing their skills and crafting cocktails.
- Sharing their passion from organizing virtual happy hour cocktail classes to big in person cocktail classes, bringing the bar experience and hospitality to home parties, bachelorette parties, to corporate events.
- Concocting cocktail recipes from scratch, creating homemade cocktail syrups and juices.
- Demo of their own cocktail recipe – “Tokyo Sour”
- Recipe: TOKYO SOUR
- 1.5 oz Blended Japanese Whisky (we used Togouchi)
- .5 oz Ginger Liqueur (we used Stirrings)
- .75 oz Ginger Green Tea Syrup*
- .75 oz Fresh-Squeezed Lemon
- .5 oz Fresh-Squeezed Mandarin Orange Juice
- Egg White
- Candied Ginger
Resources Mentioned in this Episode
- Cody & Haleigh Brown – NYBS Bartender Series